Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Still surviving

Been really busy. Course work has really picked up. Just finished the first of 4 essays that I will need to do for History. And that is JUST history. LOL Does not include all the other classes. But I am pacing it and so far so good. My biggest issue is that I hate to be graded! LOL And of course, what is the whole point of college, but to submit work for grades. LOL

Anyway... I am getting there, plus working here and there at the school and for the senior care place. I know it will all be worth it in the end!

Hugs to all you out there that read this blog and cares about the life of one lady in Virginia! ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Molly:

Glad to hear from you again. Actually, the whole point of college is to do two things: Cooperate and Graduate. That's it... oh, and keep the rest of your life together while you cooperate and graduate.

Hope that you are having a good first session. I know you're swamped. I miss ya, chickie poo!