Sunday, June 03, 2007

Last two weeks of school.....

I can not beleive that there is only TWO weeks left of this school year!

And what a busy couple of weeks that will be! Monday is field day, Wednesday is the Reading Carnival, Thursday is the Pizza party for the kids with a certain number of AR points. Next week is subbing on Monday for me.... Wednesday is the Kinderrgarten awards day...Thursday is the second graders cookout...then Friday is the LAST DAY! (Thursday and Friday are also half days!)

Then we get to re-adjust our schedule for the summer....but I will give them the first week to just have "fun" without any schedule.

Then I need to start preparing for our trip to Texas, which is the first week of July. I am trying to get everything down the the "bare minimum", to keep the mini-van from being to cramped.

I am also thinking about end of the year school gifts! I am leaning towards some "gifts in a jar" kinda thing. Does that sound good?

No comments: