Saturday, August 05, 2006

Update-- 8-05-06

Hi all,

Today I am taking a few moments to reflect on the week before I go and work on the bathrooms. LOL

Well, my mom went home on Wednesday. :-( I hope she will be able to get back out here again soon.

I have almost all the school supplies for the two little ones. DsS16 will not get his list until after school starts, but I do have some basics that he usually needs. Hey, I have to take advantage of Virginia's "tax-free" weekend. Every penny counts.

Which brings me to yesterday (Friday)!!! Our A/C unit decides to quit working at about 4 p.m. yesterday!!!! Just in time for overtime rates with the service company!!! HOW DO THEY KNEW THE TIME!!!!!!!! LOL

Thankfully it was something MINOR and the bill was ONLY $158.58! (Yes, that was on the sarcastic side, but we were VERY worried about losing our vacation over the A/C unit!)

Vacation is still on the schedule! Fortunately, DH had some overtime on this check...so the a/c didn't completely throw me off budget!

Well, that is all for now.

HEY..if you read this...why don't you pop on over to my message board. We/I are always looking for more people to post! http://onefrugalmom.proboards67.com/index.cgi

No comments: