Saturday, July 15, 2006

Toads and little kids

It amazes me that my kids can find the toads that live in our yard! I never see them until I have little kid shoving one in my face with pride! LOL

We also found a little lizard, but it was too fast for us! LOL Of course, DH thought it was funny that I don't have a problem with lizards, but can not stand snakes. I told him they just were not the same!

Oh, I don't think I mentioned what we saw at Kings Dominion the last time we were there. A snake! LOL We were standing in line for the scrambler when this black snake come slithering along the path. LOL The snake just wanted to get away from all the people, but couldn't seem to get there fast enough!

DH had a good laugh from that! Asked me how I handled it....I told him I was fine. I am okay when I see them first from a bit of distance. It is when I come upon one suddenly that I can't seem to breathe!

Just something I need to work on...especially living out here!

No comments: