Saturday, November 05, 2005

What did I just do?????

Okay, I think I just might have finally lost it.

I just created my own message board! It is just now started, so there is only one forum with only one post (mine)......but it is there and I am the owner. <>

I say this because I am not sure if this is something I should have done or not. I mean, I have no problems telling people whether they can post or not. And I have no problem being a bad guy...I am a Mom, so that is not new. I am just not sure if this is something I have the time for. Of course, I can always delete it or lock it to new posts if need be....I guess I am just surprised I actually did it. I had been thinking about it for awhile...so... oh well. Time will tell.

It has been hectic here lately, but what is new. I seem to be either taking some one here or picking up some one there. Tis life!

I am thinking of getting some chickens next year. I am reading what I can about it. Of course, this will also depend on whether Mr. Frugal will go for it or not also. I can probably talk him into it, if I really want to do it.

I will just need to read as much as I can and see if the benefits will out-weigh the costs involved. Do I just want to raise some broilers or do I want some layers....or what...

Hey, at least I am past my goat idea..... (well, not really, but we just don't have the land for that right now. :-) LOL)

That's it for now.

No comments: