Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Time flys by......

Nothing real exciting has gone on here lately.

DSD 19 has finally gotten her car legal and on the road. Fighting us on the job issue, but we will not back down. She needs a real job, but that is DH's area. Gotta keep in the boundaries of a step-parent. Sometimes it can be really hard to see that "line".

Having to remove a rather large tree in our yard. We have had several quotes, and all I can say is "oh my"! DH is going to try and take it down himself with the help of our neighbor. I told him to please be careful, I would rather find the money somewhere than to have him risk his life!

Going to the renaissance festival this weekend. I am almost finished with the costume. I have the skirt to do and that should be easy compared to everything else. I will take pictures! I hope that weather stays as predicted! Cool and dry.

Have a great night!

No comments: