Thursday, July 28, 2005

First entry into the Fauquier County Fair

I made a very pretty apron and decided to enter it into the fair.....well, I got second place! YEA me!

Okay, so I am now hooked! LOL I am already thinking of what I can enter in next year. Once I get a picture made of the apron, I will post it.

I am currently working on a renaissance costume for the fair later this year....maybe I will enter it in the fair next year. At least, I will if it turns out good.

On the FRUGAL side, making a costume is ALOT more cost effective than to purchase one! I almost fainted when I saw the prices for items last year! Even with fabric on the expensive side....I will be saving hundreds!

I plan on putting more frugal ideas and tips on here...now that I know things are publishing correctly. :-)

No comments: